xREF: System x ReferenceReference Information
Lenovo System x® and BladeCenter® servers and Lenovo Flex System™ compute nodes help to deliver a dynamic infrastructure that provides leadership quality and service that you can trust.
This document (simply known as xREF) is a quick reference guide to the specifications of the currently available models of each System x, NeXtScale, Flex System and BladeCenter server. Each page can be used in a stand-alone format and provides a dense and comprehensive summary of the features of that particular server model. Links to the related Product Guide are also provided for more information.
An easy-to-remember link you can use to share this guide: http://lenovopress.com/xref
Looking for ThinkServer? ThinkServer is covered in our sister publication, PSREF, available from psref.lenovo.com
Also available is xREF for Products Withdrawn Prior to 2012, a document that contains xREF sheets of System x, BladeCenter, and xSeries servers, and IntelliStation workstations that were withdrawn from marketing prior to 2012.
Table of Contents
- System x
- NeXtScale System
- Flex System
- Partially withdrawn systems
- Fully withdrawn systems
Changes in the April 3 & 4 update:
- New TopSeller models for North America of the x3650 M5 (8871), page 21
- New x3250 M6 with E3 v6 processors:
- “Lenovo System x3250 M6 (3633, E3 v6 - 3 year warranty)” on page 10
- “Lenovo System x3250 M6 (3943, E3 v6 - 1 year warranty)” on page 12
- New TopSeller models of the x3250 M6 (E3 v5) for Australian customers, page 7
- New TopSeller models of the x3550 M5 (8869, E5 v4) for customers in Australia and New Zealand, page 17
- New TopSeller models of the x3650 M5 (8871, E5 v4) for customers in Australia and New Zealand, page 21
- Added VMware ESXi 6.5 support statements
Related product families
Product families related to this document are the following: