xREF: System x ReferenceReference Information
Lenovo System x® and BladeCenter® servers and Lenovo Flex System™ compute nodes help to deliver a dynamic infrastructure that provides leadership quality and service that you can trust.
This document (simply known as xREF) is a quick reference guide to the specifications of the currently available models of each System x, NeXtScale, Flex System and BladeCenter server. Each page can be used in a stand-alone format and provides a dense and comprehensive summary of the features of that particular server model. Links to the related Product Guide are also provided for more information.
An easy-to-remember link you can use to share this guide: http://lenovopress.com/xref
Looking for ThinkSystem and ThinkServer? The new ThinkSystem portfolio as well as ThinkServer are both covered in our sister publication, PSREF, available from psref.lenovo.com
Also available is xREF for Products Withdrawn Prior to 2012, a document that contains xREF sheets of System x, BladeCenter, and xSeries servers, and IntelliStation workstations that were withdrawn from marketing prior to 2012.
Table of Contents
- System x
- NeXtScale System
- Flex System
- Partially withdrawn systems
- Fully withdrawn systems
Changes in the April 3 & 4 update:
- New TopSeller models for North America of the x3650 M5 (8871), page 21
- New x3250 M6 with E3 v6 processors:
- “Lenovo System x3250 M6 (3633, E3 v6 - 3 year warranty)” on page 10
- “Lenovo System x3250 M6 (3943, E3 v6 - 1 year warranty)” on page 12
- New TopSeller models of the x3250 M6 (E3 v5) for Australian customers, page 7
- New TopSeller models of the x3550 M5 (8869, E5 v4) for customers in Australia and New Zealand, page 17
- New TopSeller models of the x3650 M5 (8871, E5 v4) for customers in Australia and New Zealand, page 21
- Added VMware ESXi 6.5 support statements
Related product families
Product families related to this document are the following: