Lenovo ThinkSystem DM Series and DE Series Storage Arrays
At Lenovo’s Transform 2.0 conference, Lenovo and NetApp announced a global multi-faceted partnership to bring innovative technology and a simplified experience to help customers modernize IT and accelerate their digital transformation. The ThinkSystem DM Series Unified and DE Series SAN Hybrid and All Flash Storage Arrays are the first solutions from this partnership. Read the DM Series and DE Series Product Guides to get more information about the new storage systems.
Lenovo PDU Quick Reference Guide – InternationalReference Information
This Power Distribution Unit (PDU) quick reference guide contains technical information on all currently available Lenovo® PDU offerings for worldwide using the International Electrical Convention. This includes the following countries/regions:
- Most of the Middle East
- Most of Asia
- Australia/New Zealand
- Most of South America
The PDUs in this guide are broken up into 3 categories, listed below.
- Basic PDUs: These do not have the ability to be monitored or switched (outlet on/off).
- Monitored PDUs: These have the ability to be monitored but not switched.
- Switched and Monitored PDUs: These have the ability of both monitoring and switching.
Table of Contents
- Basic PDUs
- Monitored PDUs
- Switched and Monitored PDUs
- Line cord options
- Installation manuals
- Lenovo Press product guides
- Power and cooling support
- Change history
Changes in the July 18, 2016 update
- Removed the following withdrawn PDUs:
- 46M4143, 0U 12 C13 / 12 C19 PDU
- 46M4137, 0U 24 C13 Switched and Monitored PDU
- Added part number information for the Front End PDU in Table 1 on page 3
Related product families
Product families related to this document are the following: