Future-Defined Data Center - June 20 AnnouncementArticle
Today, Lenovo launched ThinkSystem, a portfolio of new best-of-breed servers, storage and networking. Visit the Lenovo launch page and learn about what Lenovo Press documents have been published to bring you up to speed on the new offerings.
Changes in the June 27 update:
- Added the links to the network switch product guides - ThinkSystem Networking section
Today, Lenovo launched ThinkSystem, a new portfolio of best-of-breed servers, storage and networking. Learn about what Lenovo Press documents have been published to bring you up to speed on the new offerings.
Learn about the new offerings on the official Lenovo launch page:
All the specifics about the new servers will be announced in mid-July, aligned with Intel's announcement of the Next Generation Intel® Xeon® Processor (codename Skylake), however you can view and interact with our 3D models of our new servers:
- ThinkSystem 2U Rack systems:
- ThinkSystem 1U Rack systems:
- ThinkSystem Tower system:
- ThinkSystem Blade systems for use with the Flex System Enterprise Chassis:
- ThinkSystem Dense Optimized system:
- ThinkSystem Mission-Critical systems:
Check back mid-July for Lenovo Press product guides, walk-through videos, papers, and benchmark reports!
ThinkSystem Storage Arrays
Lenovo has announced the following new versatile storage systems that provide simplicity, speed, scalability, security, and high availability for small to large businesses. Available with SAS, Fibre Channel or iSCSI connectivity to servers.
- ThinkSystem DS2200 Storage Array
- ThinkSystem DS4200 Storage Array
- ThinkSystem DS6200 Storage Array
ThinkSystem FC SAN Switches and Directors
Lenovo has announced the following new Fibre Channel switching products. The ThinkSystem SAN Switches are 1U rack-mount components that offer 24 or 48 ports of high speed Fibre Channel connectivity including the latest 32Gb Generation 6 speeds.
The ThinkSystem FC SAN Directors deliver market-leading 32 Gb Gen 6 Fibre Channel technology with modular building blocks for increased scalability to accommodate growth for large-scale enterprise infrastructures. They provide full non-blocking performance with scalability to deliver up to 192 or 384 Fibre Channel ports that support 32 Gbps speeds.
- ThinkSystem DB610S 32Gb FC SAN Switch
- ThinkSystem DB620S 32Gb FC SAN Switch
- ThinkSystem DB400D 32Gb FC SAN Director
- ThinkSystem DB800D 32Gb FC SAN Director
ThinkSystem RackSwitch top-of-rack network switches deliver network connectivity for your data center, now and ready for the future. An OS designed for modern leaf-spine cloud networks with a growing management ecosystem from Ansible, Nutanix, VMware, Ganglia, OpenStack and of course Lenovo XClarity.
- ThinkSystem NE10032 RackSwitch - 32-port 100 GbE switch
- ThinkSystem NE1032 RackSwitch - 32-port 10 GbE switch
- ThinkSystem NE1032T RackSwitch - 32-port 10GBASE-T switch
- ThinkSystem NE1072T RackSwitch - 48-port 10GBASE-T switch
ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack
Lenovo ThinkAgile SXM4200 and SXM6200 deliver pre-integrated, easy-to-deploy rack-level solutions for hybrid clouds to dramatically reduce time-to-value and total cost of ownership (TCO).
The solutions are based on Lenovo industry-leading data center infrastructure and Microsoft Azure Stack, an extension of Microsoft Azure Services to on-premises environments.
- Read the ThinkAgile SXM4200 and SXM6200 product guide
- Interact with the 3D Tour for ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack
Related product families
Product families related to this document are the following:
Lenovo and the Lenovo logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lenovo in the United States, other countries, or both. A current list of Lenovo trademarks is available on the Web at https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/legal/copytrade/.
The following terms are trademarks of Lenovo in the United States, other countries, or both:
The following terms are trademarks of other companies:
Intel® and Xeon® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Azure® and Microsoft® are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.