Lenovo System x3850 X6 and x3850 X6 Essential (China only)Product Guide
The Lenovo System x3850 X6 and x3850 X6 Essential, machine type 6241, are four-socket 4U rack-mounted servers that represent the sixth generation of the Enterprise X-Architecture. Now with Intel Xeon E7 v4 processors, the x3850 X6 delivers fast application performance, is based on an agile system design, and is a resilient platform that is needed for mission-critical databases, enterprise applications, and virtualized environments.
The x3850 X6 supports up to four Intel Xeon E7 v4 or v3 high-performance processors and up to 6 TB of memory. Also available in China is the x3850 X6 Essential which supports Intel Xeon E7 v4 or v3 processors and up to 3 TB of memory.
To view the content, click the language links below the Download PDF heading.
China-only offerings: This product guide is intended for China customers and sellers. The System x3850 X6 Essential offering is only available in China. For other countries, use the System x3850 X6 product guide instead.
Changes in the April 5 update of the English version:
- Added VMware ESXi 6.5 support
- Added a link to lenovosuccess.com customer case studies
- Removed the following withdrawn drives:
- 1.2TB 10K 12Gbps SAS 2.5" G3HS 512e SED, 00NA301
- 600GB 10K 12Gbps SAS 2.5" G3HS 512e HDD, 00NA241
- 900GB 10K 12Gbps SAS 2.5" G3HS 512e HDD, 00NA251
- Intel S3510 120GB Enterprise Entry SATA G3HS 2.5" SSD, 00WG620
- Intel S3510 240GB Enterprise Entry SATA G3HS 2.5" SSD, 00WG625