ThinkSystem NE10032O RackSwitchDatasheet
ONIE 100GbE aggregation spine switch
The Lenovo ThinkSystem NE10032O RackSwitch is part of the Lenovo Top of Rack (ToR) RackSwitch family.
Sales and Service is coordinated with Lenovo and the ONIE NOS provider working together to deliver upfront planning and long-term world-class product support to keep your data center running smoothly.
Disaggregated Data Center Networking
Use your preferred network operating system and Lenovo switches with features that include:
- High-performance spine aggregation for all architectures and leaf / spine aggregation for large volume applications including Big Data, hyperconverged and HPC solutions.
- Open Network Installation Environment (ONIE) specific models from Lenovo, delivering the additional flexibility of packaging for third-party operating systems that complement centralized data center cloud infrastructures and management.
- Option to purchase Cumulus Linux, a leading stand-alone third-party switch operating system, or supply your own Cumulus software. Lenovo offers the NE10032O and the Cumulus option today with other ONIE network operating system options planned.
The NE10032O is an extremely cost-effective ONIE switch for high-end 100GbE data center applications. It offers the following reduced costs:
- Pricing that aligns with the branded white (brite) box switch marketplace
- A 3-year hardware warranty
- Low power consumption to minimize operating expenses
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$45 billion Fortune 500 company and a global technology leader in driving Intelligent Transformation. Lenovo’s data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power that are changing business and society.
For More Information
To learn more about the ThinkSystem NE10032O RackSwitch, contact your Lenovo representative or Business Partner or visit: lenovo.com/networking. For detailed specifications, consult the NE10032O product guide.
32x 100GbE ports supporting various combinations:
|Performance||Line-rate performance, up to 6.4Tbps switching throughput, as low as 490 ns port-to-port switching latency, up to 2,702 Million packets per second (Mpps), up to 9,216-byte jumbo frames, 16MB buffer size|
|Cooling||Front-to-rear or rear-to-front cooling, six variable-speed hot-swap fan assemblies that provide N+1 cooling redundancy|
|Power||Dual load-sharing hot-swap internal power modules, 212W typical / 436W maximum consumption|
|Limited Warranty||3-year customer replaceable unit, next business day with service and extensions available|
Related product families
Product families related to this document are the following:
© 2020 Lenovo. All rights reserved.
Availability: Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors. Warranty: For a copy of applicable warranties, write to: Lenovo Warranty Information, 1009 Think Place, Morrisville, NC, 27560. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
Trademarks: Lenovo, the Lenovo logo, RackSwitch, ThinkAgile, and ThinkSystem are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lenovo. Linux® is the trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Document number DS0074, published November 27, 2018. For the latest version, go to lenovopress.com/ds0074.