ThinkSystem NE0152T RackSwitchDatasheet (withdrawn product)
High-performance 1G CNOS management switch
The Lenovo ThinkSystem NE0152T RackSwitch is part of the Lenovo Top of Rack (ToR) ThinkSystem CNOS RackSwitch family, tested and validated with Lenovo reference architectures to provide the best integration and support possible for Lenovo servers, storage, and networking in the data center.
RackSwitch ToR switches interoperate seamlessly with other vendors' hardware and management and work with Lenovo XClarity Administrator for single-pane-of-glass server, storage, and network management.
Data Center Optimized Management Networking
The NE0152T is optimized for enterprise data center out-of-band management. Implementing an out-of-band management network creates a separate path for critical server and switch management communications. Reliability is increased by providing a simple Layer 2 pathway that is not affected by the day-to-day provisioning on data switches. Having this dedicated network access to CLI ports reduces local human intervention which can delay issue resolution.
The NE0152T offers these essential features:
- A consistent user experience with other CNOS data-level switches to simplify operations and support.
- VMware vRealize Log Insight collects logs and events to determine root cause and produce reports across multiple devices and vendors with the included CNOS plugin.
- Open architecture, which is important to support flexible automation and control while integrating with industry standard applications and APIs. An ONIE version for Cumulus is also available (expected in first quarter 2019).
- Support for Ansible, Puppet, and Chef for easy incorporation into existing automation and devops.
The NE0152T RackSwitch is a fully featured data-center-class switch for 1GBASE-T management and 1GbE data network applications. It offers the following features that enhance the value of the switch:
- The purchase price includes all software features, management plugins, and Lenovo XClarity Administrator.
- Switches come with a 3-year warranty and include unrestricted software updates.
- Lower power consumption reduces operating expenses.
|Interface Configurations||48x 1GBASE-T (RJ45) + 4x 10Gb SFP+ Ethernet Ports|
|Virtualization||VLAG, SDN Ready, L2/L3, ROCE / DCB / CEE|
|Cooling||Front-to-rear or rear-to-front cooling, three variable-speed hot-swap fan assemblies that provide N+1 cooling redundancy|
|Power||Dual load-sharing hot-swap internal power modules, 80 PLUS GOLD certification|
|Management Software Supported||
Lenovo XClarity available now
VMware vRealize, OpenStack, Ganglia Management System, Splunk, Dorado, and Solarwinds with ongoing additions are planned*
|Automation Software Supported*||Ansible, Chef, Puppet are planned|
|API features||Python, REST, SNMP|
|Limited Warranty||3-year customer replaceable unit with next-business-day shipment and software warranty|
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$45 billion Fortune 500 company and a global technology leader in driving Intelligent Transformation. Lenovo’s data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power that are changing business and society.
For More Information
To learn more about the ThinkSystem NE0152T RackSwitch, contact your Lenovo representative or Business Partner, or visit lenovo.com/networking. For detailed specifications, read the NE0152T RackSwitch product guide.
* Available soon. Check product documentation for the latest updates.
Related product families
Product families related to this document are the following:
© 2020 Lenovo. All rights reserved.
Availability: Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors. Warranty: For a copy of applicable warranties, write to: Lenovo Warranty Information, 1009 Think Place, Morrisville, NC, 27560. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
Trademarks: Lenovo, the Lenovo logo, RackSwitch, ThinkAgile, ThinkSystem, and XClarity® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lenovo. Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Document number DS0071, published November 27, 2018. For the latest version, go to lenovopress.com/ds0071.